This brilliantly quick recipe of Mini super-fruit breakfast wraps is easy to make in the morning before school, and will fuel your body in the right way.
Blueberries and raspberries are a fantastic choice here for this Mini super-fruit breakfast wraps, but feel free to swap in your favourite fruit, or whatever you have at home. Enjoy! ”
- 1 satsuma
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap
- teaspoon quality cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 ripe banana
- handful fresh berries , such as raspberries, bluberries
- 1 teaspoon mixed toasted seeds
- On a chopping board, slice the satsuma in half across the middle, then remove to a plate and pat the board dry with kitchen paper, if needed.
- Spoon the cocoa powder into a jam jar, then squeeze in half the satsuma juice (save the rest for another day).
- Put the lid securely on the jar and shake well. Add the yoghurt, pop the lid back on, and give it another shake.
- Lay the wrap flat in the middle of the chopping board, then spread the cocoa yoghurt evenly over the wrap.
- Peel and place the banana in the middle of the wrap, then gently mash with a fork, spreading it around as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the berries and seeds over the mashed banana.
- Cut into quarters, then tuck in, folding or wrapping up each quarter as you go.